Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Crimes




I think Calgary like any city in the world with crimes, such as murder, stealing,
robbing, kidnapping, extortion. I think my city safer than Calgary because we don't have homelessness. Also it has impossible to find crimes that occur by drunken people because the drink in my city it is illegal



If you want protect yourself from crimes?

You shouldn't go out late. As well you'd better not talk to Strangers people and you should save emergency number all the time. Also you should lock your doors at night. In addition, you had better not give your credit card number to people you don't know. Maybe Calgary is more safety than other cities in Canada


5 comments:

  1. Yes, unfortunately we have a lot of homeless people in Calgary. The situation is actually better now than it was a few years ago.

    Corrections: "I think Calgary is like any city in the world..." "As well, you'd better not talk to strangers, and you should keep emergency numbers all the time."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you
    funy photo by the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeh Faisal the picture in the middle is not a crime but this is a movie looooll!!!.. So i'm agree with you about how to protect yourself

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm agree with you and I like your picture

    ReplyDelete