Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day




Occasion celebrated by many people all over the world on the 14 February of each year.
I chose this day because I love every one to be with his/her lover and I like to see people feeling happy, comfortable and Peace .




This is the traditional day that lovers expressing their love for each other by sending cards or giving gala love flowers or candy for their loved ones. My first experiance in this day was last year with my wife. we have enjoyed. I hope we are celebrating forever in this day.

2 comments:

  1. Valentine's Day is quite popular in Canada. Is there a similar holiday that people celebrate in Saudi Arabia?

    Corrections: "Valentine's Day is an occasion celebrated by..." "This is the traditional day that lovers express their love for each other..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. all people celebrate this day . It's so cute LOL..I like your pictures

    ReplyDelete