Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Transportation


My favorite way to travel inside my country is taking a car because I feel  more comfortable and I can go whenever I want without the limitations of the time. On the other hand, I don't like traveling by car if the distance is too far.If you want travel by car you should take all Necessary tools are with you for your safety such as map , Compass , Fire-extinguisher , etc ..


If I want travel outside my country sure I'll take an airplane because it is the fastest and most comfortable way. I have dreamt by traveling by big ship since I was a child. I hope to try traveling by ship one day.


1 comment:

  1. If you want to take a cruise ship, you can go to Vancouver and travel along the coast. It's a good experience, and I recommend it.

    Corrections: "If I want to travel outside my country, I'll definitely take an airplane..." "I have dreamt (or dreamed) of traveling..."

    ReplyDelete