Thursday, March 24, 2011

Different between Men and Women

I will talk about males and females how they use language differently in my culture. females speak as quickly as males and males use more general words for color for example (blue), females use more specific words for example (baby blue or navy blue). Also, males they talk about important subject more than girls. Females like to follow fashion. However, males like to watch sport on TV and exercise. Males always use strange words. On the other hand, females use nice and cute words to discuss and describe something. Finally, I think there are a vast different between males and females in all culture in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Good. You went off topic a few times, though.

    Also:

    "I will talk about males and females AND how they use language differently in my culture. "

    "Also, males (they)REMOVE talk about important subject (more) REMOVE than girls."

    "Males always use strange words." Like what? Give more details.

    12/15

    Finally, I think there are a vast different between males and females in all culture in the world

    ReplyDelete