Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Health



I haven't been under the weather recently. On the other hand before three weeks I flit dizzy because I didn't eat. If you want be good you should eat healthy food. If you feel sick you had better take medicine such as flu you should drink lemon juice, honey and vitamin C . Moreover, if you feel very sick you had better go to hospital. I believe the prevention is better than the cure. To be healthy you must do exercise every day, also, eat healthy food. You should quit eating junk food, drinking alcohol and smoking because it is harmful to your health.  



2 comments:

  1. A proper diet is very important if you want to stay healthy. It's bad to eat too much, but you shouldn't eat too little either! Good use of "under the weather".

    Corrections: "On the other hand, three weeks ago I felt dizzy because I didn't eat." Also remember to use a comma after an "if" introduction clause.

    ReplyDelete