Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Treasure Island


When I was child I liked The Treasure Island book; I have always read it. This book was written by Robert Louis Balfour Stevenson who known by his wonderful writing. I have always liked to listen to my mother reading. Every night when I wanted to sleep I asked my mother to read part of the story. This  book was a cliffhanger for me.


This book taught me a lot. I learned how I can be Patient. Also, I learned the cooperation, courage and to like of adventure. Moreover, it taught me don't be greedy.


I read this story about three or four times but in Arabic. Now I try to found this
book in English to read it again. I really like this story and I can't get enough of it.



6 comments:

  1. ooohh !!! lool I saw some episodes in cartoons but It was boring for me ,but it a good story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good use of vocabulary from speaking/listening class! I hope you're able to find this book in English; I'm sure you can learn lots of good vocabulary from it.

    Corrections: "This book was written by Robert Louis Balfour Stevenson, who is known for his wonderful writing." "Now I'm trying to find this book in English..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo a nice story i have read it it was fantastic like you faisal

    ReplyDelete
  5. no way !!! lool :) chicito hahah !!

    ReplyDelete